Friday, June 15, 2012

MISO performance

MISO Performance


Few days ago on June 13(2012), i watched the MISO performance at chondong theater, Seoul. Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) has given me the chance to watch this performance as a K-performance supporter. I am really thankful to KTO for giving me the chance to experience this wonderful performance.

MISO is a complete traditional performance show. Lot of people especially foreigners came to watch this performance. I have enjoyed many korean traditional performances such as samullori, salpuri dance, gayageum performance, ogomu, modeumbuk, pansuri, buchaechum, sarangchum and sogochum. All these performances were really nice to watch.

I went to watch this performance with my friend and we really enjoyed it. The story is about true love. The main actress and lead actor were in love with each other but the Prince at that time fell in love with the girl and he wanted to her to be with him. so he took picked the girl to his palace. The girl refused to marry him so the prince threw her in the prison. finally the hero attacked the palace and found the girl and they got married.

The whole show was non verbal and mixed with lot of traditional music and traditional dance performances which created a good environment.

after watching the performance, i took a picture with the MISO cover picture on my background ^^.


At the end of the show all performers had pictures with the audience. I really like their acting and i hope i can come to watch it again. I also recommend all international fellows in Korea to watch this performance.

                                      *******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment